A view of the Pavilion Cinema, Westgate Road, Newcastle upon Tyne taken in 1904. The photograph shows the Edwardian interior of auditorium. There are two boxes at the end of the Circle decorated with elaborate curtains. There are statues of naked women between the boxes and on either side. The interior is decorated with plasterwork and painted scenes. The Pavilion opened in 1917.