Tyne and Wear HER(10685): Newcastle, Wellington Street, Forester's Arms Public House - Details
Newcastle, Wellington Street, Forester's Arms Public House
Shown on Ordnance Survey second edition. Closed in 1909 and was converted to the Newcastle upon Tyne Amalgamated Musicians' Union Working Mens Club, which quickly became the Novo Castria Social Club and continured at that address until 1980.
Shown on Ordnance Survey Second Edition of 1896; Bennison, B, 1998, Lost Weekends, A History of Newcastle's Public Houses, Vol 3, The West