Tyne and Wear HER(11520): Callerton, The Burnside Public House (Poacher's Cottage) - Details
Callerton, The Burnside Public House (Poacher's Cottage)
Built between 1898 and 1921. Known as The Burnside in 1960, later the Poacher's Pocket, now Poacher's Cottage. Messrs Severs and Morton, directors of North Walbottle Colliery, were the creators and owners of Callerton village.
Ordnance Survey mapping (second edition 1898, third edition 1921); T. Peacock, 1994, Bygone Blucher and North Walbottle