Tyne and Wear HER(12085): Preston, Preston Park, Clementhorpe - Details
Preston, Preston Park, Clementhorpe
A Victorian detached three-storey house in mature wooded grounds. This was the first house to be built at Preston Park (HER 11870) before 1866 and was designed by FRN Haswell. In 1866 a conservatory was added. The substantial gardens provide a dramatic setting. Replacement gate piers are in modern brick and not in keeping with the Conservation Area.
North Tyneside Council, Environment, Regeneration & Housing Directorate, 2005, Preston Park Draft Conservation Area Character Statement