Tyne and Wear HER(12114): Wallsend, The Green, farmhouse, Point Pleasant Estate - Details
Wallsend, The Green, farmhouse, Point Pleasant Estate
Agriculture and Subsistence
Shown on the Wallsend Tithe Map of 1840. Part of the Point Pleasant Estate. Point Pleasant House lay over 1km away to the south-east (HER 1876). Demolished in 1870 to make way for East and West Villa, built by Robert Richardson Dees.
North Tyneside Council, 2006, The Green Conservation Area Character Appraisal, Draft August 2006; Wallsend Tithe Map 1840