Tyne and Wear HER(12115): Wallsend, The Green, East and West Villas - Details
Wallsend, The Green, East and West Villas
Built on the land of Point Pleasant's estate farm in 1870 by Robert Richardson Dees. Polychromatic brick. Moulded timber hoods with slate roofs on stone or brick brackets.
North Tyneside Council, 2006, The Green Conservation Area Character Appraisal, Draft August 2006; Wallsend Tithe Map 1840