Tyne and Wear HER(12117): Wallsend, The Green, Orchard House - Details
Wallsend, The Green, Orchard House
Built by George Auburn Allen in 1890. Allen was the mayor of Wallsend and opened the nearby town hall in 1903. A special hall door with a painted and leaded Wallsend coat of arms.
North Tyneside Council, 2006, The Green Conservation Area Character Appraisal, Draft August 2006; Wallsend Tithe Map 1840