Tyne and Wear HER(12135): Monkseaton, The Fold, Seven Stars Public House - Details
Monkseaton, The Fold, Seven Stars Public House
Opened in 1795 as the Seven Stars ale house. It later became a shop, a post office, a builders office and latterly a private house called Rose Cottage or Garnick's Cottage. It was demolished in 1998.
North Tyneside Council Development Directorate, August 2006, Monkseaton Conservation Area Character Appraisal Draft; Charles W. Steel, 2000, Images of England - Monkseaton and Hillheads