Tyne and Wear HER(12189): Benton, Station Road, Church of St. Andrew, church halls - Details
Benton, Station Road, Church of St. Andrew, church halls
There are church halls to the north and south of the church. That to the north was built in 1937, enclosing the main church doorway within a courtyard.
Ordnance Survey Third Edition 1916; North Tyneside Council, 2007, Longbenton and Benton Conservation Areas Character Appraisal