Tyne and Wear HER(12327): North Shields, Frank Place - Details
North Shields, Frank Place
East end of the terrace was built by 1865. By 1899 the crescent had been completed. The earliest houses were quite grand, the later ones more modest in scale. Some of the large houses have been converted into flats. There are dental practices, surgeries and a funeral director's on this street. Nos. 1-6 are raised on half-sunken basements, requiring grand steps to the front door.
North Tyneside Council, Development Directorate, September 2006, Camp Terrace Conservation Area Character Appraisal