Tyne and Wear HER(13267): Byermoor, iron church - Details
Byermoor, iron church
Religious Ritual and Funerary
Place of Worship
Iron church missioned from St. Cuthbert's at Marley Hill. Built 1877. Listed in Kelly's commercial directory of 1914, but not in 1894.
Norman Emery, 1990, Corrugated Iron Public Buildings in County Durham, Durham Archaeological Journal, Vol 6, 1990, page 68; Kelly & Co. Post Office Directory of Durham 1914