Tyne and Wear HER(13329): Ryhope, The Village, High Farm - Details
Ryhope, The Village, High Farm
Agriculture and Subsistence
Generations of the Davidson family farmed here from the beginning of the 20th century until 1992. The farm buildings were originally in stone, but were clad in brick around 1910 by the Church Commissioners. Original stone boundary walls survive to the front. Wide-span timber gates.
Sunderland City Council, 2010, Ryhope Village Conservation Area Character Appraisal and Management Strategy (Consultation Draft), page 19