Tyne and Wear HER(13435): Jesmond, Osborne Road, Lloyds Bank - Details
Jesmond, Osborne Road, Lloyds Bank
On the corner of Osborne Road and Acorn Road. Built as a private house around 1893. The bank moved in around 1893 and shared the property with the City Engineer W.G. Laws, until his death in 1904. The left hand bay window became the present door into the bank. Cash machines have replaced the right hand bay window.
Alan Morgan, 2010, Jesmond from mines to mansions, page 84