Tyne and Wear HER(13437): Jesmond, Moor View (St. George's Terrace) - Details
Jesmond, Moor View (St. George's Terrace)
Two-storey terraced houses on the east side of St. George's Terrace. Between Mistletoe Road and Acorn Road 28 houses were built 1882-1885 and were called Moor View. The houses from Acorn Road northwards were built 1889-1900 and were called St. George's Terrace after the newly built Church of St. George built in 1888. Moor View became part of St. George's Terrace in 1901. In 1971 five houses at the corner of Acorn Road were demolished for a small supermarket.
Alan Morgan, 2010, Jesmond from mines to mansions, page 86