Tyne and Wear HER(13650): Millfield, East Moor Road, Methodist Chapel - Details
Millfield, East Moor Road, Methodist Chapel
Religious Ritual and Funerary
United Methodist Chapel
Shown on Ordnance Survey second edition map of circa 1898. United Methodist Free Church (now Pallion Methodist Church). 1887-1908, by J & T Tillman. Replaced by new church (HER 13649) on other side of Sheridan Street and became school hall, now re-converted but 1996.
Ordnance Survey Second Edition Map 1898; The Archaeological Practice Ltd., 2014, List of Non-Conformist Chapels in Sunderland; Corfe, T and Milburn, G., 1984, Buildings and Beliefs, An Architectural Guide to Places of Worship in the Borough of Sunderland. Wearside Historic Churches Group