Tyne and Wear HER(14537): Benwell, Ridley Terrace, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel - Details
Benwell, Ridley Terrace, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
Religious Ritual and Funerary
Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
Built 1897-8. In 1927 the congregation moved to a new church on Whitfield Road and the original chapel was then used as a Sunday School. Demolished in 1963.
Peter F Ryder, 2012, Nonconformist Chapels and Meeting Houses in Newcastle and North Tyneside - a survey January/February 2012