Tyne and Wear HER(14616): Elswick, Park Road, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel - Details
Elswick, Park Road, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
Religious Ritual and Funerary
Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
Built 1866. Out of use 1927. Later Bethany Hall. Gallery added 1869. Seated 750. Broad pedimented front, round-arched windows. Demolished 1961.
Peter F Ryder, 2012, Nonconformist Chapels and Meeting Houses in Newcastle and North Tyneside, a survey