Tyne and Wear HER(14618): Elswick, Park Road, Presbyterian Church - Details
Elswick, Park Road, Presbyterian Church
Religious Ritual and Funerary
Established 1870 from John Knox and Trinity churches. Closed in 1886 to be sold to the Wesleyans. This seems to be a different building to Park Road Methodist Chapel (HER 14616) but is not shown on the OS.
Peter F Ryder, 2012, Nonconformist Chapels and Meeting Houses in Newcastle and North Tyneside, a survey