Tyne and Wear HER(14643): Newburn, High Street, Wesleyan Chapel (later Cottage Hospital - Details
Newburn, High Street, Wesleyan Chapel (later Cottage Hospital
Religious Ritual and Funerary
Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
Wesleyan Chapel. Built in 1832. Leased to the Presbyterians in 1898 when the new Methodist Church (HER 14644) was built. Incorporated into 1909 Cottage Hospital, with ashlar porch added at this date.
Peter F Ryder, 2012, Nonconformist Chapels and Meeting Houses in Newcastle and North Tyneside, a survey