Tyne and Wear HER(14655): Newcastle, Callerton Place, Centenary Chapel (Wesleyan) - Details
Newcastle, Callerton Place, Centenary Chapel (Wesleyan)
Religious Ritual and Funerary
Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
Wesleyan Chapel. Built in 1891. An earlier chapel in Callerton Place, vacated by the Free Methodists, was purchased in 1885. Seated 900, Gothic, ashlar, double portal to east gable, north-east corner tower with spire. Attached lecture hall to west.
Peter F Ryder, 2012, Nonconformist Chapels and Meeting Houses in Newcastle and North Tyneside, a survey