Tyne and Wear HER(14660): Elswick, Kingsley Terrace, Primitive Methodist Chapel - Details
Elswick, Kingsley Terrace, Primitive Methodist Chapel
Religious Ritual and Funerary
Primitive Methodist Chapel
In fork of Kingsley and Normanton Terraces. In use from 1868 to 1964. The congregation moved here from West Street Chapel.
Peter F Ryder, 2012, Nonconformist Chapels and Meeting Houses in Newcastle and North Tyneside, a survey