Tyne and Wear HER(14793): Jesmond, Jesmond Towers, stables - Details
Jesmond, Jesmond Towers, stables
Agriculture and Subsistence
Irregular inverted L-shaped building to east of North Jesmond House. Now demolished. Enclosed the kitchen garden to the west, and the stable yard lay to the north. The stables and garden buildings were built for Dr Charles Mitchell who acquired Jesmond Towers in 1869.
Cyril Winskell and AJT Environmental Consultants, 2010, Conservation Plan for Jesmond Towers Estate