Tyne and Wear HER(15256): Chirton, Chapel Street, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel - Details
Chirton, Chapel Street, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
Religious Ritual and Funerary
Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
Built in 1860 by Mr T Barker, costing £700. Seated 100. Stone, side elevation to street. Left part covered by later addition. Porch to right, with date over door and CB monogram in panel above, windows with pairs of pointed lights under common relieving arches.
Peter F Ryder, 2012, Nonconformist Chapels and Meeting Houses in Newcastle & North Tyneside; Bulmer's Directory, 1887, p 343