Tyne and Wear HER(15592): Newcastle, Pilgrim Street, Cleveland Arms Public House - Details
Newcastle, Pilgrim Street, Cleveland Arms Public House
This pub was in the Royal Arcade (HER 6842). It was altered in 1923. When it closed in 1929 it was being leased by James Deuchar.
Brian Bennison, 1996, Heady Days - A History of Newcastle's Public Houses, Volume One - The Central Area, p 36