Tyne and Wear HER(15662): Shieldfield, Gosforth Street, Gosforth Arms Public House - Details
Shieldfield, Gosforth Street, Gosforth Arms Public House
Sometimes called the Gosforth Inn. Modernised in 1872. Closed in the 1950s when Newcastle Breweries moved the licence to the Northumberland Hussar in Heaton.
Brian Bennison, 1996, Heavy Nights - A History of Newcastle's Public Houses, Volume Two - The North and East, p 18