Tyne and Wear HER(15807): Newcastle, New Pandon Street, Weavers Arms Public House - Details
Newcastle, New Pandon Street, Weavers Arms Public House
Owned by brewer Robert Meiklejohn of Alloa. Until 1846 the pub had facilities to brew a dozen half-barrels of beer. It closed in 1882.
Brian Bennison, 1997, Heavy Nights - A History of Newcastle's Public Houses, Volume Two, The North and East, p 23