Tyne and Wear HER(15859): Walker, Walker Road, Royal Oak Public House - Details
Walker, Walker Road, Royal Oak Public House
Called the Royal Collingwood Hotel around 1900. Known as Collingwood's for many years. Bought by Robert Deuchar in 1934. Demolished in the 1960s.
Brian Bennison, 1997, Heavy Nights - A History of Newcastle's Public Houses, Volume Two, The North and East, p 38