Tyne and Wear HER(15914): Houghton-le-Spring, Newbottle Street, Houghton Social Club - Details
Houghton-le-Spring, Newbottle Street, Houghton Social Club
Houghton Social Club, known as the Big Club, was established on Newbottle Street in 1904. In 1917 it moved into Houghton Hall. In 1965 when it moved next door into a new Club building. This has now been demolished and replaced by housing (Mews Court).