Tyne and Wear HER(16144): Gateshead, Rabbit Banks Road, Ellison Arms Public House - Details
Gateshead, Rabbit Banks Road, Ellison Arms Public House
A small ribbon development of buildings were constructed on the south side of Rabbit Banks Road before 1856 - probably attracted by development at Greenesfield Station (HER4374). The buildings included a public house called The Ellison Arms, in recognition of the owner of the Park estate.
Northern Counties Archaeological Services, 2001, Riverview: Greenesfield, Gateshead, Cultural Heritage and Archaeology Statement in WSP Environmental Ltd. Environmental Statement