Tyne and Wear HER(16515): North Shields, Trinity Church - Details
North Shields, Trinity Church
Religious Ritual and Funerary
Place of Worship
Trinity Church was built in 1840 as a chapel of ease to Christ Church, Tynemouth which was then the parish church for Tynemouth and the whole area now regarded as North Shields. In 1861 Trinity Church was elevated to parish church status. The associated vicarage (HER 16514) was constructed between c.1874.
Christopher Padgett, 2011, Old Vicarage, 2 Waterville Road, North Shields - historic building recording