Tyne and Wear HER(16540): Woolsington, High House - Details
Woolsington, High House
Agriculture and Subsistence
Land Use Site
Farm labelled as West Farm on Fryer's Map of Northumberland, 1820. It is then labelled as Red House on the c.1825 estate plan of Woolsington. By the time of the 1864 First Edition Ordnance Survey plan it is named High House. It is shown as High House on the 1947 OS plan. Now demolished.
Addyman Archaeology, 2014, Woolsington, Woolsington Park - Archaeological Assessment