Tyne and Wear HER(16662): Monkwearmouth, North Street, Scotch Church - Details
Monkwearmouth, North Street, Scotch Church
Religious Ritual and Funerary
1827 Scotch Chapel by John Dobson. Replaced in the 1890s by the New Scotch Church now Hebron Church. Original congregation migrated from Rope Walk Presbyterian Chapel (HER 16662) which closed in 1827.
The Archaeological Practice Ltd., 2014, List of Non Conformist Chapels in Sunderland