Tyne and Wear HER(16792): Gateshead, Bewick Road, vicarage - Details
Gateshead, Bewick Road, vicarage
Vicarage built in 1875 for the Rev. J. Hoyle. Architect unknown. Stands to the north west of Christ Church (HER 8288). The vicarage is of orange brick with a blue slate roof. This building is one of only a handful of large detached buildings within the Coatsworth Conservation Area and makes a positive contribution.
Peter Ryder, 2015, Christ Church Vicarage, Bewick Street, Gateshead - Historic Building Recording; TWAS CB.GA.BC/1875/91