Tyne and Wear HER(16827): Byker, St. Peter's Glass Houses - Details
Byker, St. Peter's Glass Houses
St. Peter's Glass Houses shown on the Byker Tithe Plan (1845) owned and occupied by William Richardson and Co. Not seperately labelled on the OS plans. Demolished between 1858-1898 along with adjacent Byker Bottle Works (HER 4173).
The Archaeological Practice Ltd., 2015, Anglo-Swedish Engineering Ltd. Glasshouse Street, Byker - Archaeological Assessment; Byker Tithe Plan, 1845, NRO DT81M