Tyne and Wear HER(16893): Shiney Row, UMC School Room - Details
Shiney Row, UMC School Room
School room to methodist chapel (HER 16894). Built in 1890s converted into Chapel in 1972. Patterned brick. Adjoining chapel demolished but school retained in the building of Trinity Methodist Church although altered.
The Archaeological Practice Ltd., 2014, List of Non-Conformist Chapels in Sunderland; The Archaeological Practice Ltd., 2014, Penshaw: Not just a monument - Historic Village Atlas; Second Edition Ordnance Survey, 1896