Tyne and Wear HER(16943): Fencehouses, Station Avenue, St. John's Methodist Church - Details
Fencehouses, Station Avenue, St. John's Methodist Church
Religious Ritual and Funerary
Primitive Methodist Chapel
St John’s Primitive Methodist Church. 1911- . Seated 130 Corrugated iron, locally ‘The Tin Chapel’, refurbished 1978 but now replaced by new church.
The Archaeological Practice Ltd., 2014, List of Non-Conformist Chapels in Sunderland