Tyne and Wear HER(17148): Easington Lane, High Street, Commercial (Joiners Arms) - Details
Easington Lane, High Street, Commercial (Joiners Arms)
The Commercial at 205 High Street was open by 1851. Landlord in 1895 was Isabella Speed. It was later known as the Joiners Arms. Closed 1990s. Now demolished.
Hetton Local & Natural History Society, 2015, The Hetton Village Atlas p538, 540; First Edition Ordnance Survey Plan, 1856