Tyne and Wear HER(17154): Easington Lane, Vale Street, The Vale Public House - Details
Easington Lane, Vale Street, The Vale Public House
The Vale PH was originally The Elemore Inn (1850s) and then the Three Tuns (until at least 1951). Landlord in 1895 of the Three Tuns was J Adamson.
Hetton Local & Natural History Society, 2015, The Hetton Village Atlas p538, 540;