Tyne and Wear HER(17403): Elswick, Palace Street, The Edinburgh House - Details
Elswick, Palace Street, The Edinburgh House
The Edinburgh House. Beer and wine licence. Owned by Leith distillers W D Thompson. It had a quoit ground at the rear when it shut up shop in 1906. Exact location unknown.
Bennison, B, 1998, Lost Weekends, A History of Newcastle's Public Houses, Vol 3, The West