Tyne and Wear HER(17418): Elswick, Westmorland Road, Villa Victoria Public House - Details
Elswick, Westmorland Road, Villa Victoria Public House
Villa Victoria originally called the Victoria Cottage. Reconstructed in 1890s, bought by Duncan & Daglish in 1901, and altered in 1931. It did not receive a full publican's licence until 1961.
Bennison, B, 1998, Lost Weekends, A History of Newcastle's Public Houses, Vol 3, The West