Tyne and Wear HER(17452): Scotswood, Prospect Terrace, The Masons' Arms Public House - Details
Scotswood, Prospect Terrace, The Masons' Arms Public House
The Masons' Arms on Prospect Terrace was open from the mid 19th century. It had a beer and cider licence with a wine licence added in 1903. It was bought by Robert Deuchar in 1930 and demolished in 1962.
Bennison, B, 1998, Lost Weekends, A History of Newcastle's Public Houses, Vol 3, The West