Tyne and Wear HER(17457): Lemington, Bell's Close, Lamb & Flag Public House - Details
Lemington, Bell's Close, Lamb & Flag Public House
Lamb & Flag also known as Lamb's Hotel. Licence renewed in 1881 under the condition that the premises had to improve by the following year. However, the owner didnâ€™t apply for the licence in 1892 and Murray's Stores later occupied the site. Location unknown (not on GIS).
Bennison, B, 1998, Lost Weekends, A History of Newcastle's Public Houses, Vol 3, The West