Tyne and Wear HER(17461): Lemington, Union Hall Road, The Station Hotel (Scotty's) - Details
Lemington, Union Hall Road, The Station Hotel (Scotty's)
The Station Hotel was extended in 1926 and again a year after Jas Deuchar bought it in 1947. The pub was often referred to as 'Scotty's'. In the 1980s it was altered to provide two bars and a pool area. Closed in 1997.
Bennison, B, 1998, Lost Weekends, A History of Newcastle's Public Houses, Vol 3, The West