Tyne and Wear HER(17516): Willington Quay, Stephenson Street, Boilermakers Arms Pub - Details
Willington Quay, Stephenson Street, Boilermakers Arms Pub
Boilermakers Arms opened c.1868. On March 6th 1907 it was referred to the Compensation Authority. On 28th March 1907 the licence was refused for renewal, it expired on May 7th 1908 and the pub closed. Date of demolition unknown.
Boundey, S. 2010, Wallsend Pubs and Clubs, p34