Tyne and Wear HER(17712): Sheriff Hill, Blue Quarries Wesleyan Methodist Chapel - Details
Sheriff Hill, Blue Quarries Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
Religious Ritual and Funerary
Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
In a small quarrying settlement east of Sheriff Hill, a Wesleyan Chapel was built in 1829 and appears to have been closed in 1866; it later became a house. Stone, single storey with round-arched windows.
Peter Ryder, 2017, Nonconformist Chapels in Gateshead; http://oldtyneside.co.uk/East%20Gateshead/Page%20150/Page%20150.htm