Tyne and Wear HER(17781): Sunderland, Fawcett Street, No. 19 - Details
Sunderland, Fawcett Street, No. 19
Building designed by M.K. Glass for the British and Colonial Furniture Company in 1929. The building is constructed out of brick with a decorative frontage constructed out of local measures sandstone. Brick chimneys can be observed on either side of the building. The structure has a large central window with decorative ironwork and carved sandstone features. The ground floor is currently used as a commercial premise for the British Heart Foundation.
Tumman, J, Johnson, M and Lane, A (no date) A walk around Historic Sunderland- The Fawcett and Sunniside Estates