Tyne and Wear HER(17794): Sunderland, Tatham Street, The Pantechnicon - Details
Sunderland, Tatham Street, The Pantechnicon
The Pantechnicon was constructed in c.1898, replacing an earlier structure, and was used as the sale rooms for Atkinson Graham. It is currently occupied by Lloyds Pharmacy.
Tumman, J, Johnson, M and Lane, A (no date) A walk around Historic Sunderland- The Fawcett and Sunniside Estates