Tyne and Wear HER(17797): Sunderland, Tatham Street, Camrex House - Details
Sunderland, Tatham Street, Camrex House
Health and Welfare
Camrex House constructed in the garden of the original Tatham House in 1925. The building was constructed to provide accommodation for the Missions to Seamen. The red brick structure has a central doorway with the symbol of the Missions to Seamen, a flying angel, above the entrance. The ground floor has 11 tall arch windows.
Tumman, J, Johnson, M and Lane, A (no date) A walk around Historic Sunderland- The Fawcett and Sunniside Estates