Tyne and Wear HER(4581): North Shields, Camden Street, Church of St. Andrew - Details
North Shields, Camden Street, Church of St. Andrew
Religious Ritual and Funerary
Shown on Woods 1827 map. Congregational Church. Built 1818. Became a furniture warehouse in 1947. Now demolished.
<< HER 4581 >> J. Woods, 1826, Plan of the Towns of North Shields and Tynemouth; Peter F Ryder, 2012, Nonconformist Chapels of Newcastle and North Tyneside; Eric Hollerton, 1997, The Archive Photographs Series - North Shields