Tyne and Wear HER(5128): Houghton-le-Spring, Sedgeletch Farm - Details
Houghton-le-Spring, Sedgeletch Farm
Agriculture and Subsistence
Building and ancilliary structure to north of Coaly Lane. Date established not known but recorded on the 1838 Newbottle tithe map and marked as "Segg Letch". In 1856 the buildings are marked as "Low Dubmires" and from 1896 as "Sedgeletch Farm". Most of the buildings survive intact but have been altered and modernised.
<< HER 5128 >> Northern Archaeological Associates, 2001, Sunderland Central Route, Multi Modal Study